Vision Care & Products
Advanced Vision Care offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Burlington.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Burlington optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Advanced Vision Care.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Advanced Vision Care.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Burlington, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Advanced Vision Care, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Burlington optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- State of the Art Eye Exams – At Advanced Vision Care we utilize the latest technology to accurately determine your eyeglass or contact lens prescription, and the ocular health status of your eyes.
- The Optomap Retinal Exam – The Optomap scanner allows the doctor to examine your retinas without the hassle or discomfort of pupil dilation.
- Vermont’s Contact Lens Specialists – The doctors at Advanced Vision Care are Vermont’s contact lens specialists. We have one of the areas largest selection of contacts, and many patients can be fit the same day.
- Glasses Made While You Wait – We have the latest computerized eyeglass lens-edging machine. It scans the shape of the frame, and shapes the lens to fit the frame perfectly.
- Treatment of Eye Infections
- Post-Op Care for Laser Surgery